Friday, July 1, 2016

A Day in the Life of a Soldier - Army Vlog 13





A Day in the Life of a Soldier - Army Vlog 13



A Day in the Life of a Soldier - Army Vlog



In this video Archiezzle shows you "This is a day in my life" Get an interesting look into the Military!



We also talk about having the new Army uniform OCP sewn on name tapes. The new army uniform ocp looks a lot better that the acu digital pattern. Now let's see the army rolled sleeves 2016 with this new army uniform. Also my whole family is back and I am so happy!



Thanks once again to all of you who watch my videos and support I appreciate it.



-------------------------------------------------------------------



SGT MASIBAY

PO BOX 5134

FORT HOOD, TX 76544 - 0134



------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment