Monday, July 4, 2016

Getting PAID to Make ARMY Videos? & Brainwashing KIDS to Join the ARMY!?





Getting PAID to Make ARMY Videos? & Brainwashing KIDS to Join the ARMY!?



In this video Archiezzle responds to a comment about getting paid to make army videos and brainwashing kids to join the army.



I get a lot of comments from people who hate the army & reasons why not to join the army. We can not force anyone to join the army or even like us. We all have our own ideas and every army experience is different. If you had a bad experience while in the army i am really sorry. My videos are intended to show my perspective of the army through video blogging. I do not pretend to be something else or lie.

These are my own experience and beliefs. No one else but mine.



I do not represent anyone in my videos but myself.



Robert Holden:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOMOwYr9SSl5qIaVjjpRzTg



-------------------------------------------------------------------



SGT MASIBAY

PO BOX 5134

FORT HOOD, TX 76544 - 0134



------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment